.\ ... /.- /-\ //\-/-- .\\. .--\ //./...\ \\ /\ \.. -.-- -\\-./.\/
R38 G103 B198 #2667C6 R107 G107 B107 #6B6B6B #237EF3 R35 G126 B243 #D9E3E8 R217 G227 B232 #FFFFFF R255 G255 B255 R38 G103 B198 #2667C6 R107 G107 B107 #6B6B6B #237EF3 R35 G126 B243 #D9E3E8 R217 G227 B232 #FFFFFF R255 G255 B255

Bizar

Bizar takes all the networking tools your team needs to take that next step and puts them all in one place. It's so simple, it's just Bizar.

Service: Software Development
Client: Beta Software d.o.o
Date: Jan 2019 - Feb 2020

About

The company founded in Dubrovnik, Croatia with the sole purpose of creating the most sophisticated software application in the field of betting and sports industry. Before founding this company the founders were owners of Casa Pariurilor with more than 650 betting stores, 1500 employees and over 135 million Euros of revenue per year.

While software development is the primary focus of the company, they expanded their business to buying, selling and building luxurious real estate in the Dubrovnik area. In the process of expanding the business, they decided to build this powerful project management tool.

The platform was built for more than 3 years before they reached out to us to help them prepare the platform for distribution to the global market.

Challenge

The client reached out to us to see if we can help them with their project management tool. They told us the application was full of bugs and also many features needed to be implemented. At first, the application was not looking so bad but it was crashing on random things every few minutes. Also, it is good to know that this was not just a web application. It was a native iOS application, native Android application, and web application combined. And all of them had so many bugs.

They wanted us to make it stable so they can put it to production and start selling it on the global market. Maybe the most challenging part was the fact that applications were not written in some standard software development architecture, so it was hard to know what some part of the code is doing.

Besides that, we were hired to rewrite the whole frontend application with a new design. Of course, we had to do it while also fixing the bugs. All those problems were challenging to us but we did it well.

what we did

Solution

When we understood what were the issues with the app we decided to put on this project 3 iOS developers, 1 Android developer, and 1 frontend dev.

They needed to work full time for more than 3 months in order to make this app stable.

When we tested the app for the first time, we detected more than 150 bugs. Also, we specified with a client a bunch of new features that we should implement. When we had all that info, we organized a team to work in 2 week long sprints. To optimize our work, every two weeks we were filtering the most critical bugs that had to be resolved in the new development circle.

What we have

Results

After three months of full-time work on this project we resolved more than 90% of bugs that were detected in the beginning, and also detected at least 50 more bugs while working on it. But, in those three months we resolved all critical issues and the application was ready for production with a few new features and integrations that the client needed.

At the same time, we rewrote the whole frontend application and refreshed it with a new modern design.

After these critical three months, we continued to work on this app for the rest of the year and fixed some minor bugs that we didn’t resolve in the first few months. The finished application was stable, professional and the client was more than happy because we helped him to meet all preconditions before starting their sales effort.

Visit Website
Next project PIMSF