- Seniority: Not specified
- Type: Full-time employment or remote
- Location: Zagreb
What are we looking for?
We are interested in individuals that have created something on their own and drive initiative in in development, whether it is finding new solutions to existing challenges or pushing the overall quality of the team on a new level.
We are currently working on a very interesting project in the domain of pipeline industry. It’s a business intelligence tool for inspecting and analysing pipeline datasets and helping operators make operational decisions in pipeline management. The project is cutting edge with further development into the area of machine learning and AI so it is quite an engineering challenge for any developer that wants to dive more into industry and enterprise specific software. An engineering approach is a must.
An ideal candidate should be familiar with the following technology stack:
- PHP 7 - (we are using Symfony, but other frameworks are welcome)
- Familiarity with Gulp or Webpack
- Familiarity with CI (Continuous Integration)
- Familiar with Docker
- Bonus points for familiarity with D3.js
- Bonus points for experience with TDD
- Bonus points for examples of code
What can we offer?
We are a small and rising agency startup with a certain direction that is more product oriented and is focused on building a high-end software for stable clients.
- A competitive salary
- Bonuses upon project finalisation
- Flexible working hours
- High-end equipment
- Dog friendly office
- Specialization and opportunity to build a dev team from the ground up
- Work on cutting-edge enterprise software that is being implemented into large corporations
- Supportive team environment and open NO BS communication