We are looking for an HR Manager who is passionate, highly efficient and ready to help us make our company a better place to work.
If you have experience in HR work, we are ready to introduce you to the "inside" part of Async Labs.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in the IT industry
- Understands the Human Resource needs in the digital media industry
- Experience in developing and implementing HR initiatives and processes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle information with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Willingness to improve the organizational culture where necessary
- Experienced in proactively seeking creative solutions
- Passion for data, goals and analytics
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Support hiring efforts, including recruiting, interviewing and candidate selection
- Coordination of on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Preparation and management of all employment documentation
- Seek and propose appropriate training for employees
- Prepare HR communications and organize events, team building, dev blah blah days, etc.
- Design and implementation of activities related to HR management.
- Assist with the quarterly Strategic relationship meeting (SRM)
- HR Administrative work
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
Perks & Benefits
- All-mac and plant friendly office
- Remote working and flextime
- Great team and unlimited coffee
- A competitive salary and bonuses
- No late hours and no BS communication
- Internal and external educations