- Seniority: Junior/Mid
- Type: Full-time employment
- Location: Zagreb
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Android Developer to work on interesting projects and enhance their skills within a wide range of industries ranging from fintech.
We are interested in individuals that have created something on their own and drive initiative in development, whether it is finding new solutions to existing challenges or pushing the overall quality of the team on a new level.
We are currently working on a very interesting project in the domain of pipeline industry. It’s a business intelligence tool for inspecting and analysing pipeline datasets and helping operators make operational decisions in pipeline management. The project is cutting edge with further development into the area of machine learning and AI so it is quite an engineering challenge for any developer that wants to dive more into industry and enterprise specific software. An engineering approach is a must.
An ideal candidate should be familiar with the following technology stack:
- At least 1-2 years experience with Android SDK
- Development experience with Java or/and Kotlin
- Experience working with remote data via REST, SQLite and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Bonus points for examples of code
What can we offer?
We are a small and rising agency startup with a certain direction that is more product oriented and is focused on building a high-end software for stable clients.
- A competitive salary
- Bonuses and profit sharing upon project finalisation and business deals that we make
- Flexible working hours
- High-end equipment
- Specialization and opportunity to build a dev team from the ground up
- Work on cutting-edge enterprise software that is being implemented into large corporations
- Supportive team environment and open NO BS communication