Digital Design Intern
- Seniority: Intern
- Type: Part-time employment
- Location: Zagreb
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a competent, ambitious design student who is great at communicating and looking to perfect design skills in Web and Marketing related domains
Working as part of the development and marketing team, you’ll help create innovative and intuitive designs for a wide range of digital applications, dashboards and multi-user platforms (not just websites!).
An ideal candidate should be familiar with the following technology stack:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in all design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
- You’ll be doing UX research, wireframes and fully designed user interfaces under supervision and mentoring of a senior designer
- Handle file organisation and asset preparation
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
- Creation of various logos for products
- Creation and updates to various sales collateral
- Assist with photo/video production (shooting, editing, etc)
- Collaborate with senior designer
What can we offer?
- A paid internship
- Flexible working hours to go in hand with your university duties
- High-end equipment
- Specialization and opportunity to perfect your design skills
- Supportive team environment and open NO BS communication